Please turn ON the audio
ABOUT THE BOOK
Leveling up your life is packed with simple and powerful truths from the Word of God.
Rick takes the teachings from the Bible and distills them down into digestible and applicable portions that will change you from the inside out. As you progress through these pages, the Biblical principles contained therein will lead you to make intentional progress in five areas of your life:
1. Spiritual (your relationship with God). You will learn how to grow spiritually so you can become the person God destined you to be.
2. Financial (money with a mission). You will learn what the Bible says about money and how to use the resources God places in your hands to fund His Kingdom projects around the world.
3. Physical (walking in divine health). You will learn that God wants you to live long and strong. Divine health is God's will for your life.
4. Internal (being stable on the inside). You will learn how to maintain your inner peace. You will have peace on the inside, no matter what is going on, on the outside.
5. External (establishing and maintaining the right relationships). You will learn about the key relationships the Lord wants you to have. He sends people to you to develop you, and He then sends others for you to develop. Understanding these relationships is key to living a successful Christian life.
Sign up for updates from Rick Piña
Other Books and Products
About the Author
Rick Piña has been preaching the Gospel of Jesus the Christ for over 25 years. His daily devotional, Today’s Word, has been impacting lives all over the world for over 24 years. Part of Rick’s purpose in life is to help others discover their purpose and complete it before they die.
He preaches a message of faith, hope, and grace. Rick and his wife, Isabella, lead Rick and Isabella Piña Ministries (RIPMinistries). They oversee a church in the Dominican Republic and operate two schools (Grace Destiny Academy). The ministry provides a Christ-based education to disadvantaged children, training them to become the men/women God called them to be.